FIELD PROTECTION FROM INTRUDING WILDLIFE
- Protects crop and fields from damage by wildlife
- Suitable for control of wild pig and deer
- Odorless and non-toxic to humans and animals
- Overcomes need and cost of fencing (including electrified)
- Helps limit (potential) spread of wildlife-borne disease
- Shown to be effective even after precipitation
- Alternative protection method for stored grain and/or forage
Penergetic b WV is a unique, new product developed by Penergetic International, of Switzerland, initially intended to address the chronic problem (in Europe) of damage to farmland and crops caused by wild pigs.
Based on farm use in Europe, penergetic b WV has demonstrated that it offers an environmentally–friendly and effective means of controlling detrimental wildlife (e.g. wild pigs, deer) from entering onto and causing damage to farmland and crops.
Penergetic b WV acts as a deterrent – like a “virtual fence or barrier” – discouraging unwanted wildlife from entering a field where the product has been applied.
Penergetic b WV can effectively prevent game/wildlife from causing major damage to farmland, even in fields near forests or exposed areas, e.g. wetlands, ravines and mud holes. It represents a promising new approach to wildlife management and an attractive alternative means of reducing the economic disruption wild pigs and deer can cause.
Penergetic b WV offers a novel, new approach. It is field applied as a spray application – onto soil, no-till residue or crop.
It can also be mixed with and applied at the same time as other spray agents or liquid manure. For instance, it can be combined with penergetic-b (soil) for more nutrients in the soil and penergetic-p (plant) for better plant growth.
Application for field sizes <100 ha
600g-1kg/ha on the entire area (dose dependent upon game pressure)
Application for field sizes >100 ha
1kg/ha perimeter application:
- Light game pressure = Minimum width 18m
- High game pressure = Recommended width 50m
* Please discuss with us any site specific variations to these recommended application rates.
** In areas of high wildlife pressure a second application is recommended – applied at a crop height of 20” to 28”.
Application rate adjacent to grain/silage storage areas: dependent on various factors (e.g. weather, duration of storage and level of wildlife pressure) - please contact us for a tailored plan.